KID SUITES IN ANAHEIM
Fun & Comfy Kids Hotel Suites
Accommodates Up to 6 Guests
Enjoy our popular Kid Suite accommodations near Disneyland, with great room amenities including free Wi-Fi and a lamp with multiple charging outlets for all of your devices! All our Kid Suites have a comfortable sleeper sofa for extra guests, and feature a spacious design that accommodates up to six people. Our Kid Suites provide perfect family accommodations near Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure, and feature a separate kid's room and parent's room. Enjoy a little extra privacy by providing your kids with their own bedroom, separated by French doors.
Kid's Bedroom Features:
- Twin-size bunk bed
- Sofa sleeper
- Refrigerator and microwave
- One Roll away bed permitted
Parent's Bedroom Includes:
- One king bed
- 37-inch flatscreen TV including HBO, CNN, ESPN and The Disney Channel
- Bathroom with two vanities and new Speakman showerheads
Additional Kid Suite Amenities Include:
- FREE Wi-Fi - newly upgraded system in all guestrooms and public areas
- 37-inch flatscreenTV (in living room area) including HBO, CNN, ESPN and The Disney Channel
- Complimentary in-room coffeemaker and coffee
- Lamp with multiple charging outlets
- Iron and ironing board
- Phone with voicemail
- Stroller available for rental. more info»
- Board games. more info»
- 100% non-smoking
"Kids have seperate beds" - The hotel is a good clean hotel that was a short walking distance from Disney. What we were looking for is a good clean hotel, within walking distance to the park, and for the kids to have there own beds oh yeah.... and not breaking the bank. The Portofino satisfed us in all areas. I would stay here again.
- TripAdvisor.com, Mikeyox, Vancouver, Canada
"Very enjoyable stay close to Disneyland" - What a hidden gem Portofino Inn & Suites were. We booked a Kids Suite and weren't disappointed. The levels of service from the front desk through to the room cleaning was 100%. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend Portofino to others.
- TripAdvisor.com, AndrewRedlands, Brisbane, Australia
"Gotta get a kids suite" - The kids suite was awesome. We stayed a total of 13 nights over a 3 week period. Staff were very freindly, rooms were very clean. They were happy enough to store some of our baggage while we went away. An easy walk to Disneyland. Food outlets all around and supermarket nearby. Would recommend to others.
- TripAdvisor.com, Mc_SALaD, Hamilton, New Zealand