Disneyland Halloween Time
From the “happiest place on earth” to the “spookiest” Halloween Time at Disneyland is a must for fans of the house of mouse!
Take part in all kinds of frightful family fun:
- Celebrate the season with the Haunted Mansion Holiday, brought to you by Jack Skellington, from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, and the residents of Halloween Town.
- Narrowly escape the clutches of freaky phantasms on Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy.
- Drop in for ghostly encounters and hair-raising thrills at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Come to Halloween Carnival at Big Thunder Ranch to make a Halloween mask, join Mickey and his friends in a mini "mask-parade," enjoy the spellbinding music of Billy Hill and the "Haunted" Hillbillies and enter, if you dare, the Magic Cauldron Sideshow.
- Meet and greet some of Disney's wickedest villains, including Cruella De Vil and Jafar.
- Experience the enchanting nighttime spectacular World of Color.
- See over 300 uniquely carved pumpkins at the Main Street Pumpkin Festival.